These new lightweight metal models, with newly advanced shock-resistant structures, are the latest additions to the MT-G lineup that packs the latest that technology has to offer into shock-resistant designs that combine metal and resin materials.
A Carbon Core Guard structure combines with the Metal Core Card structure to create a new Dual Core Guard structure, which houses a module protected by an integrated carbon monocoque case and exterior metal parts. The New Layered Composite Bands of these models use hollow metal segments that encase fine resin parts, providing the elegant feel of metal along with weight that is 15% less than that of previous models. The metal frames have a new type of slide lever mechanism that makes band replacement quicker and simpler, and metal is also used for the outer case sides. Function-wise, these models maintain constant Bluetooth® connection with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app to obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server for automatic time adjustment, even if you move between time zones. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six calibration signals around the globe when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible, for accurate timekeeping no matter where your travels take you.
Tough Solar Power
Tough Solar ensures stable operation while using power-hungry functions
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.1×51×15.9mm
- Total weight : 156g
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)