This new MUDMASTER model was created especially for this whose work takes it into areas where piles of rubble, dirt, and debris are present.
A special vibration-resistant construction lets them stand up to wear while operating cutters, crushers, drills and other heavy machinery to clear way large obstacles. This is CASIO's first analog watch to come with Mud Resist construction, which helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation. The screw-in force of the screw lock bezel on an internal gasket further increases mud resistance.
A new bezel structure lets you visually check whether the bezel has been screwed in adequately.In addition, Triple Sensor Version 3 capabilities provide instant access to direction, barometric pressure, and temperature information when needed under tough conditions.
The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals as 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a double LED light and protected by a sapphire crystal to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable.The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
Digital Compass with Bearing Memory
Tough Solar Power
Tough Solar ensures stable operation while using power-hungry functions
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when left in the dark) Approx. Battery Life: 6 months on a rechargeable battery (operation perio with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 25 months on rechargeable battery (operation when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module 5463
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
- Manual receive function
- Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
- Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz