The new MTGB2000BDE1 model comes with a replacement band. Based on the composite band MTGB2000, this new model has a black ion-plated (IP) case, bezel, and band, and red is used as the accent color. Also included with this model is a replacement red resin band. A double slide lever mechanism is designed so that the band can be easily replaced using the included tool.
A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected app and obtain accurate time information from an Internet-based time server for automatic time adjustment as you move between time zones. Automatic adjustment of time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe enables automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason.
Other features include high-brightness LED illumination, Dual Time, stopwatch, and more. Stable operation is ensured by a CASIO original Tough Solar charging system.
Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
Tough Solar Power
Tough Solar ensures stable operation while using power-hungry functions
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 29 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.1×51×15.9mm
- Total weight : 156g
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)