The MTGB1000VL of the MT-G series of watches, which are known for a construction that combines metal and resin, boasts a striking multi-colored design that represents volcanic lightning.
The MTGB1000VL reproduces the frightening yet beautiful blue, purple, and gold colors of the lightning caused by a volcanic eruption with a rainbow ion-plated bezel and a multi-colored dial. The rainbow-colored bezel finished with ion plating is overlaid with the image of the rare atmospheric phenomenon of volcanic lightning, which produces subtle differences in coloring that allow each wearer to enjoy their own unique glow. The MTGB1000VL is also the first MT-G series model to use a semi-translucent red soft urethane material for the band—to represent the aggression of magma bubbling up—rendering a distinct image of power on the wrist.
The base model for the watch is the MTGB1000, which delivered toughness in a compact case by employing a Core Guard Structure that links the bezel and back cover with planar parts. The MTGB1000VL offers a special combination of advanced features like smartphone connectivity and solar-powered radio control with an inventive design.
Bluetooth smartphone link
200M Water Resistant
- About 18 months with the power-saving function ON after full charge. Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
- Size of Case: 55.8 × 51.7 × 14.4 mm
- Total Weight: Approx. 123g
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistance
- Radio Frequency: 77.5 kHz (DCF77: Germany)
- 60 kHz (MSF: UK); 60 kHz (WWVB: USA); 40 kHz (JJY: Fukushima, Japan) / 60 kHz (JJY: Kyushu, Japan)
- 68.5 kHz (BPC: China)
- Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day