This is a new variation on the full-metal GMWB5000 that incorporates titanium material into the square-face design, which inherits the DNA of the original G-SHOCK DW5000C.
The case, band, and bezel of this new model is made of lightweight, easy-on-the-wrist titanium. Titanium is notorious as being a material that is difficult to work with, and its application in this model represents a significant achievement. The surface of the metal is finished with an IP coating that protects against scratching and other damage.
The GMWB5000TCF bezel and band are laser engraved with a distinctive camouflage pattern. The gradations of the camouflage pattern are created by using dot patterns of three different sizes: small, medium, and large.
This new full-metal GMWB5000 Series watch maintains the original G-SHOCK concept while improving overall timekeeping quality.
Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- Approx. battery operating time: 10 months on rechargable battery (operation normal use without exposure to light after charge), 22 months on rechargable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Module 3459
- Size of case / total weight GMW-B500D 49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm /167g, GMW-B5000TFG 49.3 X 43.2 X 13.0 mm / 167g
- Shock Resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Solar powered
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or seconds),afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception