From the G-LIDE Series of G-SHOCK extreme sports watches comes a pair of new models that add night surfing designs to the GBX100. This new model comes with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
An app running on a smartphone can be used for quick and easy access to surfer-essential tide information and sunrise and sunset times at approximately 3,000 locations worldwide. A high resolution MIP LCD enhances readability, and enables display of tide graph, moon data, high tide and low tide times, tide levels, and sunrise and sunset times. These models have a guard structure that withstands impact from above, below, left, and right, making them the perfect choice for wear while surfing.
The bezel is composed of a combination of resin and metal, with stainless steel for the bezel top. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look.
Bluetooth smartphone link
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case / total weight
- 50.9 x 46.0 x 14.7 mm / 66 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless Steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds),afterglow