Introducing model based on the Daruma, a Japanese good luck charm known the world over. This model links the “Never give up” identity of the G-SHOCK with the Daruma’s symbolism of perseverance and good luck.
Base model is the original square-face DW5600. The DW5600DA model features a Daruma red body with the image of a Daruma printed on its face. Turning on the watch’s backlight causes a Daruma face to float up on the display. The band ring of this model is printed with a Daruma image.
The Daruma images as well as the packaging of this model was designed by Tokyo-based BlackEyePatch. This model is made in Japan and they reflect the quality and attention to detail for which Japan is famous.
EL Backlight with Afterglow
200M Water Resistant
- Battery: CR2016
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
- Module: 3229
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Flash Alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00’00.00”-59’59.99” (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’00”-23:59’59” (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat