The new G-SHOCK Women GMAS130 counts steps while offering a fashionable and comfortable fit for daily use. Featuring a three-axis acceleration sensor, the watch starts counting steps automatically whenever the wearer begins walking, jogging, or running. The step counter automatically resets itself to zero when the date changes, and then starts counting again. When no movement is detected for a certain period of time, the Step Reminder function uses the watch display and an electronic sound to encourage the wearer to get active. Step count history is easily displayed and goal progress can be checked with the press of a button.
Get our white women's analog-digital watch with a complementary USB Charger while supplies last!
Step Tracker with Achievement Alert
30 Lap Memory
Super LED Dual illuminator
- module 5540
- Size of case / total weight
- GMAS130 49.0 X 45.9 X 15.5mm / 53g
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Step count using a 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range