A carbon monocoque case with high strength and low absorbency has been employed to deliver the first FROGMAN featuring an analogue display. Exceptional shock resistance and water resistance enable the watch to stand up to the rigorous demands of undersea divers. In addition, with its smartphone connectivity the model achieves ease of operation for functions including everything from making time adjustments and changing watch settings to managing dive logs.
DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
ISO 200-Meter Diving Water Resistance
The monocoque case integrates the case with its back cover. Carbon fiber reinforced resin is used for the case material, offering high strength and low absorbency.
In addition, six screws securely fasten the metal ring that is press-fit to the glass. Enhanced water resistance is facilitated by the button shafts’ triple-gasket fittings. On the back case is engraved a frog character holding an analogue watch hand.
Analogue Watch Display
A first for the FROGMAN: an analogue display. The over-sized dimensional index and hour and minute hands offer improved readability. Three dual-coil motors enable the hour, minute and world time hands to move rapidly so the wearer can switch modes with no delay.
1. The hour and minute hands can be brought together as one at the start of a dive to indicate the diving time.
2. After resurfacing will display the surface interval using both hands. The second hand moves forward or in reverse to indicate the status of dive time and surface interval measurements.
The inset dial at the 3 o’clock position displays tide data for a specified location and date. The inset dial at the 8 o’clock position shows the current local time. The app comes pre-set with some of the world’s major dive spots. Tide points can be set with ease.
The fluoroelastomer material provides an excellent fit on the wrist with it's soft feel, not to mention exceptional resistance to staining and hydrolysis.
Sapphire Crystal with Non-Reflective Coating + Super Illuminator (High-Brightness LED Light)
Sapphire crystal with a non-reflective coating offers high visibility and scratch-resistance. The Super Illuminator function lights up the watch face with high-intensity light, to ensure readability in the dark.
G-SHOCK ConnectedFREESmartphone App
- Diving log
Timeline display of time, date and number of dives along with smartphone-logged dive location and smartphone-shot photos.
- Tide point setting
Some of the world’s major dive spots come pre-set and can be selected from a map or list.
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World time for over 300 cities*
- Phone Finder
- Radio-controlled (Multi Band 6)
- Smartphone link functions: automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting (world time for over 300 cities + original point, home time/world time switching, alarm setting, localized calendar setting), reminder setting, time and place log, phone finder
- Auto Hand Home Position Correction
- Hybrid Mount Construction
- Smart Access
- Dual Dial World Time: two-city simultaneous time display
- Daily alarm
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Magnetic-resistant (ISO 764 standard-compliant)
- ISO 200-meter water resistance
- * Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone and daylight saving time information.
Note: Bluetooth® is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.